- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
The Bavarian Crochet stitch is commonly known as the “Wool Eater” (more in this post). Worked in rows, this great stitch is perfect for all your fall projects! The legend says that this stitch was originally designed by a mother and daughter from Bavaria.
Bavarian Crochet in Rows Free Pattern
This amazing Bavarian Crochet in Rows by Crochet Kitten creates a texture which is tick and very pretty and also different and unique. Your starting chain is a multiple of 8 with 2 added on. This is a beautiful pattern stitch to learn and so perfect for afghans and blankets.
Thanks to Selena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.