- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Large Tote Will Fit Everything You Need For A Trip To The Beach
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Zig-Zag Blanket Border
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
The Bavarian Crochet stitch is commonly known as the “Wool Eater” (more in this post). Worked in rows, this great stitch is perfect for all your fall projects! The legend says that this stitch was originally designed by a mother and daughter from Bavaria.
Bavarian Crochet in Rows Free Pattern
This amazing Bavarian Crochet in Rows by Crochet Kitten creates a texture which is tick and very pretty and also different and unique. Your starting chain is a multiple of 8 with 2 added on. This is a beautiful pattern stitch to learn and so perfect for afghans and blankets.
Thanks to Selena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.