- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Pattern: Majestic Bloom
The lovely and decorative precious baby blanket is perfect for babies and can also be used through the toddler years and beyond. Kristin’s Precious Blanket designed by Kathy Lashley is cuddly and soft and just perfect for the winter weather. Your little bundle of joy will love this blankie so much, you’ll have to take it everywhere you go.
Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Comfy Cotton Blend, #3 Light Weight Yarn, 392 yards, 200 grams, 50% cotton, 50% polyester, (4 balls)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern via ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs.
Thanks to Kathy Lashley for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!