- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
This beautiful blanket can be easily done in various colors. Easy to make, the Granny Stripe Blanket by Purl Soho, may take a longer time to complete, depending on the size you aim for your blanket and, of course, you crocheting skills. However, the result is totally rewarding! This may be the most amazing blanket you’ll ever make!
Madeline Tosh, Tosh Merino Light 10 skeins main color (I used Antler), 1 skein of contrast color (I used Edison Bulb.
Crochet Hook, US size C – 2.75mm to 3.0mm
Finished Measurements: approximately 50-inches x 56-inches wide.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Purl Bee
Thanks to Purl Soho for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.