- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
What a beautiful and rather unusual stitch! Block-Stitch Baby Blanket by Kathy North is an easy, repetitive pattern that works up quickly and creates a beautiful looking texture. Such a lovely pattern and with lots of possibilities, this is an very easy project to memorize and work on with a relaxing rhythm of stitches.
Skill level: Easy
Size: approximately 30″ wide x 36″ long
400 yds. medium weight (4) yarn in Color A
400 yds. medium weight (4) yarn in Color B
Size I/9 (5.5 mm) crochet hook, or size needed to achieve gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs by KN
Thanks to Kathy North for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.