- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crochet Mat Stitch- Very Easy 2-Row Repeat
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
This clutch purse has plenty of room for your essentials ( including your crochet hooks). Handy Clutch Purse by Peppergoose (Susan Walsh) is a beautiful and usefull piece which every woman can use. What a wonderful gift for a dear friend! The pattern is suited for an intermediate level crocheter and instructions are written in UK terms, with a UK-US conversion chart.
Handy Clutch Purse Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn A: Scheepjes Catona (100% Cotton Mercerized; 50g/125m)
385 Chrystalline x 1 ball for Sample 1; 172 Light Silver for Sample 2.
Yarn B: Scheepjes Catona (100% Cotton Mercerized; 25g/62.5m)
245 Green Yellow x 1 ball for Sample 1; 130 Old Lace for Sample 2.
Birch Dress Nylon Zip 18cm x 1, in matching colour (Mint for Sample 1; Smoke Grey for Sample 2)
Polyester sewing thread in matching colour
Sharp sewing Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Susan Walsh for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!