- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Set Is So Cute And Works Up Really Fast!
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
This lovely blanket works up quickly and uses just a single one pound skein of yarn. The One Skein Baby Blanket by Marilyn Losee is 34″/86.5 cm wide x 35″/89 cm long, is soft and simple and looks absolutely adorable. It’s also a great pattern for beginners. The beautiful picot edging ads a charming finishing touch to this beautiful and unique baby blanket!
One Pound (454 g/16. oz;742 m/812 yds)
Shown in Soft Pink (01513)
Size J10/6mm (for picot edging)
Pattern: 2-row repeat
Work picot edging to finish.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Marilyn Losee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.