- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Filigree Bowl
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
This lovely blanket works up quickly and uses just a single one pound skein of yarn. The One Skein Baby Blanket by Marilyn Losee is 34″/86.5 cm wide x 35″/89 cm long, is soft and simple and looks absolutely adorable. It’s also a great pattern for beginners. The beautiful picot edging ads a charming finishing touch to this beautiful and unique baby blanket!
One Pound (454 g/16. oz;742 m/812 yds)
Shown in Soft Pink (01513)
Size J10/6mm (for picot edging)
Pattern: 2-row repeat
Work picot edging to finish.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Marilyn Losee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.