- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
The promise is: this blanket has an unique look! And we say: it does! Follow along with Yolanda Soto Lopez while she’s teaching how to make this beautiful and unique blanket. The pattern is done in multiples of 3 and the size is adjustable by simply adding as many chains as you need for the width of your blanket and keep adding rows for the height.
This blanket is probably something you won’t see everyday. It looks hard to make but it is easy to complete. This blanket can be made as large or small as you like. You can make this into a baby blanket, throw, full size blanket, or even king size blanket. You choose the size by simplying following the instructions given in the video to reach your desired width and length. There is no need to be able to read patterns to complete this project. It is great for all ages. The blanket features 2 colors. The pattern looks almost like an open weave. Follow along with me and complete one for yourself or a loved one. Only simple stitches used. Most complicated is a picot, which I demonstrate for you. This can pattern can also be used for scarfs, headbands, blankets, shawls, throws, blankets, etc. Great for women, boys, men, or whoever likes to be warm and cozy. This pattern uses basic stitches such as the chain and double crochet.
The written pattern is a paid pattern and you can find it here.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.