- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Blanket Pattern For Those New To Crochet
Very easy and special, this cowl is very handy on cool spring days. A 3-row repeat, this pattern is easy to remember but not boring, and it works up quickly. Bellflower Infinity Scarf by Carrie Carpenter is a very straightforward and fun pattern which produces a really beautiful texture. Light weight, soft and comfortable to wear this scarf is amazing!
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Scarf measures approximately 8″/20.5cm wide x 58″/147.5cm around
YARN: Naturally Caron.com JOY! (70% Acrylic/30% Bamboo; 3oz/85g, 165yds/288m):
#0007 Aquatica: 3 balls
CROCHET HOOK: One size US H-8 (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked on Crafting
Thanks to Carrie Carpenter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.