- [Free Pattern] Basic Crocheted Socks
- [Video Tutorial] For The Absolute Beginner Of Crochet: Learn To Crochet Left Handed
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
If you have a passion for home decorations, these awesome crochet baskets will instantly make your home look so many times more beautiful. This beautiful crochet basket is perfect to hold your stash yarn or to use in the bathroom. The Sea Glass Basket by Kathy Lashley is a lovely project with a fun and interesting texture and with a shape that holds itself up well. The pattern is easily customizable for any occasion, season, and holiday and offered as a gift too.
Crochet Basket Free Pattern
- Bernat Home Decor, 250 grams/317 yards, #5 Bulky weight, 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon, Clay, Cream, and Aqua
- J Hook/6.0 mm
- Tapestry needle for weaving in the ends.
- 3 yards Millinery Wire
- 2 Joiners
To learn how to add wire to a project, please watch the video tutorial on the next page.