- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
Christmas elves have magical power and they bring happiness to us every Christmas season! How about making a cute crochet C2C Elf square to celebrate the magic of the winter season? Elf Square by Melissa Hassler is the perfect free crochet pattern for this little project.
My second Christmas graph is an Elf. Did you know that Elves became linked with Santa Claus in the 1823 poem known today as “The Night Before Christmas”? In that poem, Santa Claus is referred to as a “jolly old elf”. Today, we think of elves like they are depicted in the movie Elf (one of our family’s favorites!); working hard in the North Pole making toys for children.
Crochet C2C Elf Square
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, pink, red, white, your choice skin color, green and brown
– copy of the Elf Graph PDF
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!