- Coffee Beans Afghan Square For Tapestry Crochet Lovers
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
This pretty crochet bobble pillow pattern might make you feel a little old, but it will definitely bring back great memories.
Pillow fighting reminds me of childhood and the game we used to play as young children especially during sleepovers Such a common and fun childhood activity! These days, pillow fights are a serious competitive sport for women in Japan. Did you know that?
This featured pattern is the awesome Not Pillow Fight Certified free crochet pattern designed by DivineDebris.com.
Who doesn’t love bobbles? They’re fun to do, they add a real dimension to your work, and they make whatever you’ve made really pop. In the Pretty Bobble Pillow, you get to combine color blocking and bobbles to create a classic looking pillow – that would look great as a bag too if you’re into that – that you can customize with colors as you’d like to give you a unique pillow each time you make it.
Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
Super Bulky/ size #6 weight yarn
25 oz. / 442 yards
At least 2 colors
I used Wool-Ease Thick and Quick
Polyfill / 18″ x 18″ pillow form
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.