- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
Have you ever thought of using this cute stitch for pillows? It’s a fabulous idea and they look so great!
Learn how to crochet the brick stitch to create a fun brick like texture to make beautiful pillow covers like those featured in this article.This stitch involves alternating three front and three back post double crochets.
Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern
What you will need
Here is what you will need to make these pillow covers:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Yarn
- 1.5 Skeins Sky
- 1.5 Skeins White
- 1.5 Skeins Mint
- 1.5 Skeins Blush
Tapestry/Yarn needle to sew up seams
- Two 14″ X14″ Pillow Forms