- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- Festive Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern With Pretty Tassels
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
Have you ever thought of using this cute stitch for pillows? It’s a fabulous idea and they look so great!
Learn how to crochet the brick stitch to create a fun brick like texture to make beautiful pillow covers like those featured in this article.This stitch involves alternating three front and three back post double crochets.
Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern
What you will need
Here is what you will need to make these pillow covers:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Yarn
- 1.5 Skeins Sky
- 1.5 Skeins White
- 1.5 Skeins Mint
- 1.5 Skeins Blush
Tapestry/Yarn needle to sew up seams
- Two 14″ X14″ Pillow Forms