- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
- Super Cute And Stylish Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
This simple crochet baby blanket is a simple repeat pattern which becomes mindless once you have grasped the simple repeat. New Year Blanket by Wendy Hall, with a design that resembles arrows, can be made as big or small as you wish and if you have a preferred edge you can add it to create a desired look of the blanket.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
I made this blanket with Mandala CENTUAR and size 5mm /H hook. Please use any yarn and hook you
choose to create the texture you want and finish you want. Smaller the hook the tighter and sturdier
the final product, the larger the hook and looser your crochet the more floppy and soft your blanket will
1 cake made a 28in/72cms square blanket. I used 1 ½ cakes for my full blanket of 34ins/86cms, with 25
rounds plus dc then hdc border.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern via Wendy Hall.
Thanks to Wendy Hall for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!