- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
This simple crochet baby blanket is a simple repeat pattern which becomes mindless once you have grasped the simple repeat. New Year Blanket by Wendy Hall, with a design that resembles arrows, can be made as big or small as you wish and if you have a preferred edge you can add it to create a desired look of the blanket.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
I made this blanket with Mandala CENTUAR and size 5mm /H hook. Please use any yarn and hook you
choose to create the texture you want and finish you want. Smaller the hook the tighter and sturdier
the final product, the larger the hook and looser your crochet the more floppy and soft your blanket will
1 cake made a 28in/72cms square blanket. I used 1 ½ cakes for my full blanket of 34ins/86cms, with 25
rounds plus dc then hdc border.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern via Wendy Hall.
Thanks to Wendy Hall for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!