- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
This simple crochet baby blanket is a simple repeat pattern which becomes mindless once you have grasped the simple repeat. New Year Blanket by Wendy Hall, with a design that resembles arrows, can be made as big or small as you wish and if you have a preferred edge you can add it to create a desired look of the blanket.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
I made this blanket with Mandala CENTUAR and size 5mm /H hook. Please use any yarn and hook you
choose to create the texture you want and finish you want. Smaller the hook the tighter and sturdier
the final product, the larger the hook and looser your crochet the more floppy and soft your blanket will
1 cake made a 28in/72cms square blanket. I used 1 ½ cakes for my full blanket of 34ins/86cms, with 25
rounds plus dc then hdc border.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern via Wendy Hall.
Thanks to Wendy Hall for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!