- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
This sweet pillow is the perfect Valentine’s decor for any room! Giant Squishy Heart Pillow by Heidi radiates love and positivity and will add personality to any space.
This heart pillow is a perfect Valentines day gift and a fun pillow for a teen or adult. You can also give it to someone you want to give your heart to.
Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Crochet Pattern
Materials and Details
Bernat Blanket Yarn 150 yards
per heart (300-450 yards for a
Crochet Hooks: M/N 9mm
Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for
weaving in ends, stuffing, ½ yard
fleece fabric (optional for edging)
Gauge: not needed for this project
Finished Measurements: 24” along
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.