- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
“If you’re anything like me, you can’t have enough squishy pillows/ amis to decorate with. I love having some for any season and I love being able to throw them around the couch to express my “personal style.” It’s just a bonus that amis make great gifts, for Easter like this Squishy Egg Ami by Divine Debris, or for any time. Better still is the opportunity to say “oh, they’re not that difficult to make” when someone asks about your lovely collection of silly pillows. ”
Crochet Easter Egg Pillow Free Pattern
US G (4.00mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
3 oz. / 118 yards
I used Bernat Super Value
More Fun & Unique Crochet Pillow Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Pillow Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.