- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet iPhone Case
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
This fun and quirky granny square blanket will allow you to to use every inch of yarn you have in your house. Let it Go crochet blanket free pattern by Rachele Carmona is designed based on the no-waste concept. Made of a great amount of small granny squares joined as-you-go, this blanket pattern with a peaceful, relaxing name makes sure nothing is wasted.
Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn: Scheepjes “Stone Washed and River Washed XL Cutie Pie Colour Pack” (70% Cotton, 30% Acrylic; 50 x 15g balls, 22.5m) // Qty: 1 Colour Pack (Total: 750g aran weight yarn)
Shop this Colour Pack: Wool Warehouse (affiliate), and other Scheepjes retailers
Hook: US Size 5.5mm for blanket body, and US Size 4.25mm for border.
More Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cypress Textiles Website.
Thanks to Rachele Carmona for the article inspiration and featured image.