- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
Don’t you just love an afghan pattern that looks so beautiful like this one and at the same time it allows you to change up the squares to match your own personal style of favorite flower colours?
Sky is the limit with this project!
This versatile crochet afghan called the Crochet City Solarium Throw by Bernat is a gorgeous eye-grabbing afghan with a playful nature of large flowers in each granny square.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.