- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
This crochet butterfly throw free pattern will match any baby’s nursery especially if the baby’s room has been decorated with butterfly sheets and curtains. Butterfly Throw by Mary Jane Protus is so easy and fun to make. You can even make it using yarn from your own stash or you can use the colors used for the butterfly throw in the photo. This pattern is so very easy to customize!
Crochet Butterfly Throw Free Pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Uses 5 skeins white, 1 skein pink, and 2 skeins raspberry. Square measures 9 x 8.5”.
Embellished, seamed, and edged.
You May Also Like These Butterfly Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Butterfly Throw Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America.
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.