- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
This is a granny square pattern that transforms a circle in a square! Quite magic! LOL . Nana’s “Granny Wheel” Square by Des Maunz is a 7″ square pattern that is gorgeous and fun. Can be done in any two colors of worsted weight yarn of your choosing and any size hook you prefer.
If you aim to make a more playful afghan blanket, cushion pillow or any other project you want, you can use as many as 16 colors or even more. This pattern lets anyone play with creativity and imagination a lot.
Thanks to Des Maunz for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.