- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- Lovely Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
This is a granny square pattern that transforms a circle in a square! Quite magic! LOL . Nana’s “Granny Wheel” Square by Des Maunz is a 7″ square pattern that is gorgeous and fun. Can be done in any two colors of worsted weight yarn of your choosing and any size hook you prefer.
If you aim to make a more playful afghan blanket, cushion pillow or any other project you want, you can use as many as 16 colors or even more. This pattern lets anyone play with creativity and imagination a lot.
Thanks to Des Maunz for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.