- [Free Pattern] This One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Pattern Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
This sweet blanket made of nine large patches with appliqued bunnies in the corners and carrots in the center is perfect for keeping baby cozy. Luv My Bunny Blanket by Michele Wilcox is a very easy pattern and an easy gift for a baby or child. Always so much fun to make this sweet little bunny baby blanket!
Cute Bunny Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Baby Hugs™ Medium: 2 balls each 4830 Pool A, 4724 Pinkie B, 4001 Frosting C, 4258 Peachie D, 4625 Sprout E, and 4704 Happy F Note: Only small quantities of E and F are need for this project.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
1 yds black DK or worsted weight yarn
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Cute Bunny Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.