- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
Beautiful in its simplicity this square pattern is easy to do but has spectacular results. Victorian Lattice Square by Destany Wymore is an elegant square that goes with any color combos and afghans, blankets or any type of projects really. From soft baby blankets to perfect wedding blankets , this gorgeous pattern can be used to make it all. Different color combos will only accentuate the beauty of the square itself.
Simple And Elegant Square Free Crochet Pattern
Size7/4.5mm hook and WW yarn (I used Caron Simply Soft.)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Simple And Elegant Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Destany Wymore.
Thanks to Destany Wymore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.