- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Head Wrap With Flower
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
Such a beautiful and unique stitch pattern! Makes a beautiful cover to protect your little Kindle! The pattern uses special stitches like Front post double crochet (FP dc) and Puff stitch, to create this lovely texture. There are excellent photo tutorials on how to do these stitches for those who don’t know to crochet them yet. Don’t you just love that puff stitch button? This gorgeous Kindle Cover pattern by Mon Petit Violon can be easily adapted to fit so many things around home and gadgets.
Skill level: intermediate
Size: the cover should be 13cm wide and 18cm long
· 50g of any DK weight yarn for the sample I used Sirdar Simply Recycled DK yarn, shade Grape: http://www.deramores.com/sirdar-simply-recycled-dk/
Hooks and notions:
· crochet hook 3.5mm (E) or size needed to obtain the gauge
· tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mon Petit Violon
Thanks to Vita Apala for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.