- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
Such a beautiful and unique stitch pattern! Makes a beautiful cover to protect your little Kindle! The pattern uses special stitches like Front post double crochet (FP dc) and Puff stitch, to create this lovely texture. There are excellent photo tutorials on how to do these stitches for those who don’t know to crochet them yet. Don’t you just love that puff stitch button? This gorgeous Kindle Cover pattern by Mon Petit Violon can be easily adapted to fit so many things around home and gadgets.
Skill level: intermediate
Size: the cover should be 13cm wide and 18cm long
· 50g of any DK weight yarn for the sample I used Sirdar Simply Recycled DK yarn, shade Grape: http://www.deramores.com/sirdar-simply-recycled-dk/
Hooks and notions:
· crochet hook 3.5mm (E) or size needed to obtain the gauge
· tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mon Petit Violon
Thanks to Vita Apala for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.