- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
Just in time for Valentine’s Day! We’re pretty much all suckers for hearts, especially when Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Little gifts are getting more meaning especially when they have little hearts designed on them. This beautiful set of Sweetheart Kisses Coaster by Rebeckah Ferger is the perfect loving, caring, useful and in some way even romantic gift you can make for someone you love, for yourself or for someone you don’t know.
- crochet cotton thread size 10 (I use Circulo Clea) about 100m (15 grams / 0.5oz) – in two colours
- 1.5mm hook
- tapestry yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rebeckah’s Treasures
Thanks to Rebeckah Ferger for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.