- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Front Post Double Crochet Stitch is a really spectacular stitch when done in 3 or more colors and the colors are changed every 2 rows. Check out this post too to see how it looks like when done in one color). Perfect for baby blankets scarves , etc, this simple crochet stitch creates a beautiful texture. One question that you may ask is: how do you hide the yarn that you drop and pick up again when you change colors? The answer is really simple and it’s being offered by Naztazia the designer and creator of the video below:
“You can add a single crochet border (or reverse single crochet one) to hide the strands if you wish. Sometimes if you are very careful it’s not really noticeable.”
Front Post Double Crochet Stitch Video Tutorial
More Crochet Stitches Tips & Patterns
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Check out Front Post Double Crochet Stitch Free Pattern with all the directions and written pattern at: Naztazia
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.