- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
It has to be the peacock color which stood out to me and made me share this stitch! So beautiful! The V Double Crochet Stitch is an easy pattern with a pretty thick texture and great for any blankets, throws, afghans, dishcloths. The photo tutorial on Dream A Little Bigger site is so clear and well done, it’s brilliant .
If you learn better by following video tutorials, I hope the video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the Double Crochet V Stitch. Enjoy!
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.