- Stunning Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Geometric Design
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.