- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.