- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- Lovely Little Crochet Doll Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
BPDC and FPDC sound fancy and may create lots of confusion when trying to understand them. If you’re looking for free crochet instructions for the Front Post Double Crochet Stitch and Back Post Double Crochet Stitch, you came to the right place. Here’s a series of two video tutorials, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd, who walks you through figuring out what BPDC and FPDC means.
Watch these short video tutorials and learn how to crochet these stitches, and how to understand these techniques.