- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- Easy Crochet Quilt Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
The stitch featured today, it’s kind of famous. If you’re a Breaking Bad fan, it’s possible you’ve seen an afghan made using this stitch on the famous TV series. The Harlequin stitch, beautifully explained by Sarah London on her blog, it’s a pretty groovy stitch worked in rows. It’s also a great textured stitch where you can use all your scrap yarn to give it a nice colourwork.
Now, at first glance, to me, it seems it’s worked in rows, I think we can all agree on that one. As for the colours, I’m seeing, black, lemon, biscuit, rust, black, tangerine, tomato, off-white, olive, repeat. Now for the stitch pattern, it goes by many names, in certain circles it’s known as the Harlequin stitch, the Star Shell, the Wheel stitch and also the Catherine Wheel. Whew!
Image source: Sarah
Thanks to Sarah for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.