- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Hexagon Puff Stitch Pattern Made Really Simple!
- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
Playful and colorful, this blanket pattern is simple and it works up fairly quickly. Lazy Waves Blanket by Dedri Uys is an excellent stash buster and looks great in multiple colors. Really easy, relaxing and completely addictive, this pattern is interesting and fun yet a great project to do while watching a movie as it is such an easy-going pattern. .
Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
2 strands of double knit yarn (light worsted weight) OR 1 strand of worsted weight yarn – see Colour List below for details on the type and amount I used
5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook (US 9/I UK 5)
Check out the original source for this Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.