- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
Playful and colorful, this blanket pattern is simple and it works up fairly quickly. Lazy Waves Blanket by Dedri Uys is an excellent stash buster and looks great in multiple colors. Really easy, relaxing and completely addictive, this pattern is interesting and fun yet a great project to do while watching a movie as it is such an easy-going pattern. .
Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
2 strands of double knit yarn (light worsted weight) OR 1 strand of worsted weight yarn – see Colour List below for details on the type and amount I used
5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook (US 9/I UK 5)
Check out the original source for this Lazy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri Uys for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.