- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tiny Amigurumi Bear
Learning a new crochet stitch is always fun. Making a new project, while learning a new stitch, is even more fun. This blanket is a beautiful combination of the two crochet stitches: the shell stitch and the bobble stitch. The pattern is easy, suitable or beginners and creates a beautiful texture that is full and beautiful.
This video crochet tutorial on the next page, will help you learn how to crochet a shell stitch and bobble stitch blanket. These stitches can be used for hats or scarves or any other project that requires a fun, thicker texture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.