- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Stunning Crochet Mandala Pattern For Your Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
Learning a new crochet stitch is always fun. Making a new project, while learning a new stitch, is even more fun. This blanket is a beautiful combination of the two crochet stitches: the shell stitch and the bobble stitch. The pattern is easy, suitable or beginners and creates a beautiful texture that is full and beautiful.
This video crochet tutorial on the next page, will help you learn how to crochet a shell stitch and bobble stitch blanket. These stitches can be used for hats or scarves or any other project that requires a fun, thicker texture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.