- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
Learning a new crochet stitch is always fun. Making a new project, while learning a new stitch, is even more fun. This blanket is a beautiful combination of the two crochet stitches: the shell stitch and the bobble stitch. The pattern is easy, suitable or beginners and creates a beautiful texture that is full and beautiful.
This video crochet tutorial on the next page, will help you learn how to crochet a shell stitch and bobble stitch blanket. These stitches can be used for hats or scarves or any other project that requires a fun, thicker texture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.