- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Echo Flower Shawl For Anyone Who Loves Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
Learning a new crochet stitch is always fun. Making a new project, while learning a new stitch, is even more fun. This blanket is a beautiful combination of the two crochet stitches: the shell stitch and the bobble stitch. The pattern is easy, suitable or beginners and creates a beautiful texture that is full and beautiful.
This video crochet tutorial on the next page, will help you learn how to crochet a shell stitch and bobble stitch blanket. These stitches can be used for hats or scarves or any other project that requires a fun, thicker texture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.