- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
Learn how to make a beautiful and colorful crochet floral cord with the video tutorial below. Sheruknittingcom is going to teach you to add beads to a colorful cord to make it more fancy and special. If you plan on making a simpler cord, use the same pattern without the beads.
This beautiful floral cord pattern can be used to make necklaces, belts or precious floral handles for a special bag.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Crochet Floral Cord With Beads Video Tutorial article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.