- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
Learn how to make a beautiful and colorful crochet floral cord with the video tutorial below. Sheruknittingcom is going to teach you to add beads to a colorful cord to make it more fancy and special. If you plan on making a simpler cord, use the same pattern without the beads.
This beautiful floral cord pattern can be used to make necklaces, belts or precious floral handles for a special bag.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Crochet Floral Cord With Beads Video Tutorial article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.