- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
Learn how to make a beautiful and colorful crochet floral cord with the video tutorial below. Sheruknittingcom is going to teach you to add beads to a colorful cord to make it more fancy and special. If you plan on making a simpler cord, use the same pattern without the beads.
This beautiful floral cord pattern can be used to make necklaces, belts or precious floral handles for a special bag.
You May Also Like
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the How To Crochet A Beautiful Crochet Floral Cord With Beads Video Tutorial article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.