- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
Snowflakes, pretty, pretty snowflakes! Here is a pattern you can use to me gifts for everyone on your list. Snowflake Stocking Hat by Divine Debris comes in 3 sizes, and you can make a hat for the whole family and craft the best holiday photos! This hat with a fun, fluffy white pom pom is soft, warm and totally festive!
Snowflake Stocking Hat Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5/ 5/ 5.8 oz. | 228/ 254/ 294 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound
Check out the original source for this Snowflake Stocking Hat Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.