- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- 5 Awesome Free Crochet Scarf Patterns
Have you ever wondered what a shamrock is and why is associated with St. Patrick’s Day? The legend says that Saint Patrick used shamrock in an illustrative parable as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity. Clever and beautiful! St. Patrick’s Day can be celebrated in many ways but if you’re a crocheter why not make a beautiful, decorative, and very useful crochet basket with a shamrock design? This cute Shamrock Basket designed by Amber of Divine Debris is perfect to keep your yarn organized or as a Shamrock gift bag.
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
- 2.5 oz/ 153 yards
- 3 colors
- I used a combination of Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Tapestry/ yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.