- Amazing Pixelated Granny Squares Crochet Blanket
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
Have you ever wondered what a shamrock is and why is associated with St. Patrick’s Day? The legend says that Saint Patrick used shamrock in an illustrative parable as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity. Clever and beautiful! St. Patrick’s Day can be celebrated in many ways but if you’re a crocheter why not make a beautiful, decorative, and very useful crochet basket with a shamrock design? This cute Shamrock Basket designed by Amber of Divine Debris is perfect to keep your yarn organized or as a Shamrock gift bag.
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
- 2.5 oz/ 153 yards
- 3 colors
- I used a combination of Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Tapestry/ yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.