- [Paid Pattern] This Wheat Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern Will Keep You Interested Until The Very Last Row
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- Halloween Granny Square Crochet Patterns: Candy Corn And Ghost C2C Afghan Blocks
Have you ever wondered what a shamrock is and why is associated with St. Patrick’s Day? The legend says that Saint Patrick used shamrock in an illustrative parable as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity. Clever and beautiful! St. Patrick’s Day can be celebrated in many ways but if you’re a crocheter why not make a beautiful, decorative, and very useful crochet basket with a shamrock design? This cute Shamrock Basket designed by Amber of Divine Debris is perfect to keep your yarn organized or as a Shamrock gift bag.
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
- 2.5 oz/ 153 yards
- 3 colors
- I used a combination of Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Tapestry/ yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.