- Tulip Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
This adorable small bunny applique crochet pattern is wonderful for children’s items or for Easter decoration! The pattern is really simple if you follow the step by step video tutorial below, courtesy of Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria. With mostly double-crochet stitches you can crochet a few small crochet Easter bunnies to attach them to baskets, blankets, clothing or to make a cute Easter bunny bunting to to dress up your home for spring. If you need the written pattern, for a small investment you can get it here.
Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Only takes a small amount of left-over yarn. The bunny in the photos is 9 cm (3½ in) high.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Small Bunny Applique Video Tutorial
Thanks to Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria for the article inspiration and featured image.