- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
This adorable small bunny applique crochet pattern is wonderful for children’s items or for Easter decoration! The pattern is really simple if you follow the step by step video tutorial below, courtesy of Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria. With mostly double-crochet stitches you can crochet a few small crochet Easter bunnies to attach them to baskets, blankets, clothing or to make a cute Easter bunny bunting to to dress up your home for spring. If you need the written pattern, for a small investment you can get it here.
Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Only takes a small amount of left-over yarn. The bunny in the photos is 9 cm (3½ in) high.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Small Bunny Applique Video Tutorial
Thanks to Crochet and Knitting with Tuula Maaria for the article inspiration and featured image.