- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
Ruffles are so cute and girlie! They look great on blankets, outfits and shoes. Baby blankets with ruffles are just cuter than cute! One of the most beautiful and decorative accents that you can add to a blanket is a ruffle. This Ruffley Granny Square by Debi Y.is the most different granny square I have ever seen and the perfect idea for adding beauty and elegance to any girlie’s blanket.
~~this square would work with no-ruffle squares nicely – just place them in a checkerboard pattern. i.e. ruffle square, plain square, ruffle square, plain square – and then switch the order of the squares for the next row.
Thanks to Debi Y.for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.