- [Free Pattern] Fashionable And Functional Frosted Window Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
Ruffles are so cute and girlie! They look great on blankets, outfits and shoes. Baby blankets with ruffles are just cuter than cute! One of the most beautiful and decorative accents that you can add to a blanket is a ruffle. This Ruffley Granny Square by Debi Y.is the most different granny square I have ever seen and the perfect idea for adding beauty and elegance to any girlie’s blanket.
~~this square would work with no-ruffle squares nicely – just place them in a checkerboard pattern. i.e. ruffle square, plain square, ruffle square, plain square – and then switch the order of the squares for the next row.
Thanks to Debi Y.for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.