- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
Ruffles are so cute and girlie! They look great on blankets, outfits and shoes. Baby blankets with ruffles are just cuter than cute! One of the most beautiful and decorative accents that you can add to a blanket is a ruffle. This Ruffley Granny Square by Debi Y.is the most different granny square I have ever seen and the perfect idea for adding beauty and elegance to any girlie’s blanket.
~~this square would work with no-ruffle squares nicely – just place them in a checkerboard pattern. i.e. ruffle square, plain square, ruffle square, plain square – and then switch the order of the squares for the next row.
Thanks to Debi Y.for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.