- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
These darling baby moccasins with cuffs are beautiful, useful and fabulous to make for baby showers. Don’t we all just love happy little feet? Keep them happy with this lovely booties! A quick and easy pattern, these Sweet Little Baby Moccasins by Maleah Bliss Caulford not only will stimulate your creativity will also allow your personality to come out. You can slightly adjust the size by using different yarns and hooks.
0-6 months, app. 10 cm foot length.
Aprox. 10 g of light weight yarn for color one .
Aprox. 20 g of light weigh yarn for color two.
Crochet hook size “D” (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Eme
Thanks to Maleah Bliss Caulford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.