- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- Really Easy To Crochet Baby Blanket Is One Of The Best Baby Shower Gifts You Can Get [Video Tutorial]
These darling baby moccasins with cuffs are beautiful, useful and fabulous to make for baby showers. Don’t we all just love happy little feet? Keep them happy with this lovely booties! A quick and easy pattern, these Sweet Little Baby Moccasins by Maleah Bliss Caulford not only will stimulate your creativity will also allow your personality to come out. You can slightly adjust the size by using different yarns and hooks.
0-6 months, app. 10 cm foot length.
Aprox. 10 g of light weight yarn for color one .
Aprox. 20 g of light weigh yarn for color two.
Crochet hook size “D” (or size needed to obtain gauge.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Eme
Thanks to Maleah Bliss Caulford for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.