- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
I love patterns that come with a step by step photo tutorial. It’s so easy to understand things when they come in a visual form. This Dream Circle 12” Square and Mandala by Carolyn Christmas is not only gorgeous designed but also the pattern is documented with a very detailed photo tutorial. This pattern uses a multitude of crochet stitches and colorful yarn to create a stunning crochet granny square and mandala.This lovely square with such a beautiful design is so easy to make, it almost crochets itself.
The yarn I used is Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Mango, Key Lime, Turquoise, Yellow, Hot Rose and Hot Orchid.
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.