- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet Christmas Tree
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…