- Simple Granny Square [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…