- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…