- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Acacia Flowers Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
Such a wonderfully textured blanket! Most patchwork blankets are made by making first a bunch of squares which, then, you sew or join in a random manner or by following a certain order. Some other times, patchwork blankets are made in a different way.
This Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman is made in join-as-you-go mitered squares with a border that is applied “sideways” to the blanket, rather than working in rounds. The result is spectacular and fun too, considering you get to use more colors to make this cute baby blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…