- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Spiderweb Table Runner For Halloween!
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
This very beautiful afghan measures approximately 40 inches square. The Cable Hearts Baby Afghan by Chris Simon is a lovely easy pattern to follow and remember which looks great with a simple border or with a more sophisticated edging. The pattern, featuring 3 dozen of hearts is fun to make and perfect for a baby afghan.
Suggested yarn:Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Crazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.