- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
This very beautiful afghan measures approximately 40 inches square. The Cable Hearts Baby Afghan by Chris Simon is a lovely easy pattern to follow and remember which looks great with a simple border or with a more sophisticated edging. The pattern, featuring 3 dozen of hearts is fun to make and perfect for a baby afghan.
Suggested yarn:Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Crazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.