- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
This granny and v-stitch baby blanket is adorable and playful and eye catching. The finished size is 38.5” by 38.5” so this blanket can be used in the stroller but also your baby could grow into this beauty. Wylie Baby Blanket by Jessica Dayon is a super easy baby blanket that’s fun to make and is perfect for summer time.
• U.S. H- 5.0 MM crochet hook
• Worsted weight yarn- used here:
-Color A: Willow Wash in Cream- 3 skeins
-Color B: Willow Wash in Red Apple- 1 skein
-Color C: Willow Wash in Azalea- 1 skein
-Color D: Willow Wash in Little Flower- 1 skein
-Color E: Willow Wash in Clear Water- 1 skein
-Color F: Willow Wash in Turquoise- 1 skein
• Tapestry needle for sewing in the ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Skein and Hook
Thanks to Jessica Dayon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.