- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
This elegant yet easy-to-crochet baby blanket will garner rave reviews for generations! The cluster stitch is an amazing pattern and has a really nice stylish look to it. Beautiful and cozy, this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket Pattern by LeeLee Knits is fun and quick and a project you’ll love a lot! Such a pleasure to use this pattern to make a superb blanket for a dear baby!
Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this gorgeous baby blanket:
A size J-10 (6 mm) Crochet Hook
6 Skeins Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky Yarn in Blush
Check out the original source for this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.