- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Square Bear Square
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
This elegant yet easy-to-crochet baby blanket will garner rave reviews for generations! The cluster stitch is an amazing pattern and has a really nice stylish look to it. Beautiful and cozy, this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket Pattern by LeeLee Knits is fun and quick and a project you’ll love a lot! Such a pleasure to use this pattern to make a superb blanket for a dear baby!
Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this gorgeous baby blanket:
A size J-10 (6 mm) Crochet Hook
6 Skeins Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky Yarn in Blush
Check out the original source for this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.