- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] Cute Patriotic 7 Inch Square
This elegant yet easy-to-crochet baby blanket will garner rave reviews for generations! The cluster stitch is an amazing pattern and has a really nice stylish look to it. Beautiful and cozy, this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket Pattern by LeeLee Knits is fun and quick and a project you’ll love a lot! Such a pleasure to use this pattern to make a superb blanket for a dear baby!
Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Here is what you will need to make this gorgeous baby blanket:
A size J-10 (6 mm) Crochet Hook
6 Skeins Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky Yarn in Blush
Check out the original source for this Cozy Clusters Baby Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Leelee Knits
Thanks to Leelee Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.