- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- Cute Little Whale Applique
Quick, easy, and lovely, this pattern has a choice of 3 widths. One-Skein Chevron Scarf by Dena Stelly with a great design for a one ball scarf makes a warm and stylish scarf. This is such a great project to take along and there are so many ways to make different scarves using this pattern. Making lovely presents has never been easier!
a chevron stitch scarf in 3 widths
narrow (medium) [wide]
narrow and medium widths use approx 4 oz for a adult size scarf, wide scarf will likely use 2 skeins for
a nice length
size G or H crochet hook and about one skein (4 oz) of worsted weight yarn. Gauge is not critical for
Thanks to Dena Stelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.