- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
Quick, easy, and lovely, this pattern has a choice of 3 widths. One-Skein Chevron Scarf by Dena Stelly with a great design for a one ball scarf makes a warm and stylish scarf. This is such a great project to take along and there are so many ways to make different scarves using this pattern. Making lovely presents has never been easier!
a chevron stitch scarf in 3 widths
narrow (medium) [wide]
narrow and medium widths use approx 4 oz for a adult size scarf, wide scarf will likely use 2 skeins for
a nice length
size G or H crochet hook and about one skein (4 oz) of worsted weight yarn. Gauge is not critical for
Thanks to Dena Stelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.