- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
Quick, easy, and lovely, this pattern has a choice of 3 widths. One-Skein Chevron Scarf by Dena Stelly with a great design for a one ball scarf makes a warm and stylish scarf. This is such a great project to take along and there are so many ways to make different scarves using this pattern. Making lovely presents has never been easier!
a chevron stitch scarf in 3 widths
narrow (medium) [wide]
narrow and medium widths use approx 4 oz for a adult size scarf, wide scarf will likely use 2 skeins for
a nice length
size G or H crochet hook and about one skein (4 oz) of worsted weight yarn. Gauge is not critical for
Thanks to Dena Stelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.