- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
This beautiful round afghan measures about 65″ across. The good news is that you can stop earlier for baby blanket size or lapghan. The Circle of Love Afghan by Tamara Kelly is another fabulous Moogly design. This blanket is very romantic and perfect as a wedding or anniversary gift for a couple you love or as a Valentine gift for you and your love. This stunning afghan is solid, cozy, warm, and fun to make.
The Circle of Love Afghan is solid, cozy, warm, and fun to make. This blanket doesn’t lie down, calm and flat – it’s slightly hyperbolic… or you might say it’s exuberant and generous!
The posts stitches point the way, with a gentle curve that always comes back to the heart. The red peeks of color between the hearts create a dashed line that ties it the love together, and while there might be some cloudy gray, it just makes the love all the sweeter!
Perfect for Valentine’s Day – or any day!
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.