- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch
Where should I start? I am mesmerized! This shawl is so beautiful and very elegant and great for showing off. I just love beautiful, feminine, wearable accessories, and this shawl is perfect for an evening stroll on the beach! I love the diagonal box stitch pattern + the twist; it’s truly breath takingly beautiful! This Fortune’s Shawlette by Tamara Kelly is spectacularly gorgeous! Sizes available: 52″ wide, 20″ deep, 33″ along each side.
Fortune’s Shawlette was inspired by the ubiquitous corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. But of course I had to add my own twist to the idea, creating a lacier, more open, summer ready stitch pattern.
The result is gorgeous, and just right for year round – bunch it up for warmth, stretch it out for a light as air layer on the shoulders. If you want a bigger shawl, you could try a thicker yarn, or even use the same yarn and add more rows – it’s super easy, and once you get started, it’ll fly off the hook! (Source)
Image Source: Tamara
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.