- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
This blanket pattern is translated in eight languages. That alone, by itself it’s pretty impressive. The Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown is a stunning piece of art. I could almost swear I saw similar pieces in art galleries, on the wall. The geometric of this pattern is so unusual, almost impossible to describe other than fabulous. You can use different weight wools in the same project for more artistic effect.
An Elizabeth Zimmermann inspired blanket worked in any yarn using only 10 stitches. You start in the centre and work in a sort of square spiral, joining as you go. No sewing up needed!
All my ravelry patterns are free to download but, if you enjoy them, you might like to consider making a donation to the Children’s Liver Disease Foundation, a charity which funds research and supports the families of children with a liver disease. You can do this easily by going to my fundraising page www.justgiving.com/frankiesknittedstuff
Happy Knitting! (Source)
The geometric of this pattern is so unusual, almost impossible to describe other than fabulous. You can use different weight wools in the same project for more artistic effect. The video tutorial for the knit version is on the page. The crochet version is on the page after. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.