- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Quick Crochet Bunny Pattern
If you need to crochet a dishcloth at the last minute, this pattern is awesome! Not only is the pattern nice and cushy, but it’s also super-quick. Best Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Ever by Krista uses a fun combination of stitches in order to create a lovely bumpy texture. Pretty and functional, this great crochet dishcloth is simply perfect for cleaning messes in the kitchen!
2 different colors of Lily’s Sugar ‘n Cream worsted weight (4) cotton yarn. Examples are shown in Ecru & Jute.
Crochet Hook Size I 5.50 mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.