- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Hexa Puff Baby Quilt
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
If you need to crochet a dishcloth at the last minute, this pattern is awesome! Not only is the pattern nice and cushy, but it’s also super-quick. Best Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Ever by Krista uses a fun combination of stitches in order to create a lovely bumpy texture. Pretty and functional, this great crochet dishcloth is simply perfect for cleaning messes in the kitchen!
2 different colors of Lily’s Sugar ‘n Cream worsted weight (4) cotton yarn. Examples are shown in Ecru & Jute.
Crochet Hook Size I 5.50 mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.