- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
Looks like a tiny, happy blooming garden! This Tunisian Pebbles Dishcloth by Tamara Kelly adds a bright pop of color to your kitchen. You can use a variety of colors to match your decor. Tick and amazing, this pattern is a cleaver variation of the Tunisian stitch, you could use to crochet some really beautiful dishcloths for your kitchen.
A photo tutorial, as well as a video tutorial on Tunisian crochet is included. This is a perfect first project for those who are interested in Tunisian crochet! It takes simple variegated kitchen cotton and makes it amazing.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.