- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- Cutest Flower Crochet Afghan Square Ever!
Quick, easy, and lovely, the crochet sweet stitch creates a beautiful texture perfect for a warm and cozy baby blanket for a shawl. The Crochet Sweet Stitch is beautiful and so easy to make and you can use other yarn as well if you don’t want to use wool or don’t have any. You can use acrylics, polyesters, cotton blends, and soft cotton yarns. Each yarn will have a bit of a different look and feel, but still, be lovely. Remember to experiment and have fun when crocheting and learning.
Crochet Sweet Stitch Free Pattern
The Crochet Sweet Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of The Crochet Shop I Free tutorials has the pattern written step-by-step on the video so all you have to do to get the written pattern is to hit the play button and to watch the video tutorial.
Thanks to The Crochet Shop for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!