- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
Quick, easy, and lovely, the crochet sweet stitch creates a beautiful texture perfect for a warm and cozy baby blanket for a shawl. The Crochet Sweet Stitch is beautiful and so easy to make and you can use other yarn as well if you don’t want to use wool or don’t have any. You can use acrylics, polyesters, cotton blends, and soft cotton yarns. Each yarn will have a bit of a different look and feel, but still, be lovely. Remember to experiment and have fun when crocheting and learning.
Crochet Sweet Stitch Free Pattern
The Crochet Sweet Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of The Crochet Shop I Free tutorials has the pattern written step-by-step on the video so all you have to do to get the written pattern is to hit the play button and to watch the video tutorial.
Thanks to The Crochet Shop for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!