- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
Quick, easy, and lovely, the crochet sweet stitch creates a beautiful texture perfect for a warm and cozy baby blanket for a shawl. The Crochet Sweet Stitch is beautiful and so easy to make and you can use other yarn as well if you don’t want to use wool or don’t have any. You can use acrylics, polyesters, cotton blends, and soft cotton yarns. Each yarn will have a bit of a different look and feel, but still, be lovely. Remember to experiment and have fun when crocheting and learning.
Crochet Sweet Stitch Free Pattern
The Crochet Sweet Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of The Crochet Shop I Free tutorials has the pattern written step-by-step on the video so all you have to do to get the written pattern is to hit the play button and to watch the video tutorial.
Thanks to The Crochet Shop for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!