- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- Single Crochet Stitch Variations
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.