- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Heart Motif Dishcloth
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
These little guys are so adorable; I love them! These Little Owls by Amy Chou can be done in just a few hours. The crochet owl pattern is easy to follow and make, it’s a great stash buster and can be done in beautiful, bright colors baby yarn. Hard to resist such a lovely pattern!
You can make an army of them using different color combos! Kids are going to love the little crochet owls. And not only kids, they make great adorable key chains.
Thanks to Amy Chou for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.