- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
There is no better choice for a winter blanket pattern than this one. Snowdrifts Afghan by Tamara Kelly uses two colorways which both feature a gorgeous and eye-catching metallic thread.
Is your turn now to mix and match your favorite colors to create for an easy vibe that will play well with your existing decor.
Simple Snuggy Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
US-P/Q, 15.0mm hook – Furls Crochet
740 yds Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick (“6″/ Super Bulky/ UK 14-16 ply; 87 yds/80 m; 5oz)
Color A: Mystical – 5 balls, or 420 yds
Color B: Celebration – 4 balls, or 320 yds
Check out the original source for this Simple Snuggy Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.