- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- Simple Christmas Trees Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!