- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- Fabulous Starburst Flower Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] Most Beautiful Crochet Water Lily You’ve Ever Seen
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!