- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!